* ROB KUNTZ, Special Guest at ARNECON 2 GAMING CONVENTION 2024, Minneapolis MN, See You There! *

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Lucca Confirmation Announcement

Well, for good or ill, I have been listed as a guest at the upcoming Lucca Comic and Games Fest in late October:  NEWS LINK.

I say "ill" only because I have yet to be issued the French visa I applied for, which would also let me cross into Italy for the show.  I am expecting word on this in about a week.

Hopefully when the dust settles from this activity I will find myself not only attending the show but relocating overseas where I will join my better half, which is truly the better half of the news that is unfolding.

I will make announcements regarding all of these important events for Nathalie and myself when those in control give us the green light.

Fingers Crossed...


No comments:

Post a Comment